Jasmine softly embraces the spirit and heart, bringing greater understanding of the conscious mind and all of its foibles. In its perfume, the wishes and desires of the heart are reflected, and in gentleness one may come to realize the subtle motives of the spirit. Individual aspirations may not always be what is required to Be in harmony with spirit, and one’s wishes and dreams for so called ‘others’ may deflect the individual from their path toward that harmonious state. Jasmine helps one to understand this, and accept what is.
It is said that jasmine has the ability to call the angelic realms close, and to be able to transmit the soul’s joy and love into the world of form. In this world of illusory form, space is often necessary for a moment’s reflection – to consider the greater purpose, the master hand at work, and to inhale the glory of heaven. Paths trodden are often a mixture of joy and sorrow, but through it all, every instance of The One can survive and thrive; sometimes all it takes is another point of view.
Jasmine’s purpose is to provide a personal haven, where one finds a greater conscious resonation with the Divine.
– Above passage adapted from <a href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1577315626/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=hopejohnsonor-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399369&creativeASIN=1577315626“>Aromatherapy for the Spirit by Valerie Ann Worwood</a><img src=”http://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=hopejohnsonor-20&l=as2&o=1&a=1577315626&camp=217145&creative=399369” width=”1″ height=”1″ border=”0″ alt=”” style=”border:none !important; margin:0px !important;” />
– Botanical Name: Jasminum Grandiflorum
– Botanical Family: Oleaceae
– Derived From: Flowers
– Origin: India
– Method of extraction: Hydro-distillation (cool steam distilled) of the flower
– Aroma: Valued for its aroma alone, the aroma of Jasmine Essential Oil is a sweet, rich, feminine, exotic, warm floral that can be worn alone as perfume.
– Physical Description: Medium consistency, transparent, reddish amber color
– Reiki Charged: All of the essential oils offered by Miracle Botanicals are Reiki charged by Hope Johnson. The Jasmine essential oil offered here has been charged with the intent to activate and amplify intuition for conscious integration of the heart’s guidance.
The Jasmine essential oil offered here has been extracted using gentle hydro-distillation (cool steam) of Indian Jasmine flowers. The resulting oil is a medium consistency, reddish-amber liquid with a warm, angelic, floral aroma.
Please note that the majority of Jasmine essential oil offered for sale is in ‘absolute’ form – which means toxic solvents were used for extraction. This Jasmine essential is gently steam distilled using advanced technology known as hydro-distillation, resulting in a very pure and safe oil when used as recommended below.
– Emotions: Jasmine essential oil encourages emotional upliftment and the release of worry, depression, nervousness, and tension; promotes confidence, sensuality and joy.
– Skincare: Indicated for wrinkles, hormonal acne and to stimulate the scalp. Make sure to dilute in carrier oil to 2-5% when applying to the face.
– Physical: Sexual stimulant – great for both frigidity and impotence
– Spiritual: Euphoric, imparts a sense of wholeness, focuses consciousness on the present moment, promotes creativity and artistic development, warms and opens the heart, enhances intuition, opens the mind to deeper truths, promotes optimism, openness, sensitivity, harmony, awareness, profundity and inspiration.
– Second Chakra: Connects Spirituality with Sexuality
– Fourth: Encourages trust
– Fifth: Warms and opens the heart
– Seventh: Enhances intuition. Opens the mind to deeper Truth. Inspires
– Eighth: Heightens spiritual awareness
– Physical Flower: White
– Oil: Red-Amber
– Etheric: gold, blue, pink, green, violet-silver
Contraindications: None known when used as recommended below
Methods of Usage:
– Neat: Place a drop or two directly onto clean and intact skin. A couple drops on the wrists, shoulders, temples or neck imparts a beautiful aroma and invites intuitive prowess, wholeness, beauty and love. Note: May be too concentrated to be used undiluted on facial skin.
– Blended with Carrier: Use 15 drops per 1 TBL of carrier oil such as grapeseed, rosehip, jojoba or hazelnut oils, and massage over any area where you would like for healing to occur.
– Bath: Place 8 drops into 3 handfuls of bath salt and disperse, or add 8 drops to vodka or whole milk and disperse
– Diffusor: Follow diffusor manufacturer’s instructions, but typically add about 8 drops.
– Room Deodorizer: Add 15 drops per 2oz distilled water and spray as desired.
Ritual for Stimulating Intuition and Guidance:
Create a calm and quiet space, sit cross legged on the floor, or in a chair with the hips square and the feet flat.
Allow one drop of Jasmine essential oil to fall on the middle fingertip of either hand, and place that drop on the crown chakra (the center of the top of your head), then place 2-3 drops in the palms and rub together gently for a few seconds. Place the palms together at the heart chakra (center of the sternum, between breasts) so that all fingers are pointing directly upward.
Close your eyes and focus your eyeballs up and in, toward your third eye (between the eyebrows). Chant the sound AUM for 3 seconds to 30 minutes, while focusing attention on the energetic sensation at the crown chakra and third eye.
To Chant the sound ‘AUM’, inhale deeply and make a long OOO sound for about two thirds of the out breath. Then for the last one third of the breath, make the sound MMM. Feel this sound emerging from the space between and slightly above your eyebrows and emanating outward indefinitely.