Online Question & Answer Session with Hope Johnson. To be invited to join live, please join my Facebook group at Facebook.com/groups/wisdomdialogues
Some topics discussed in this session:
– I just want someone to love me, but the people I meet only want to use me. How can I attract that special someone?
– I sometimes get really angry and blow up at the one I love, then I feel guilty for it. Do you know how I can stop myself from doing this?
– I’m in a relationship right now where my mate is very bossy…always telling me what I can and cannot do. I feel controlled and abused. I love this person and don’t want to leave them. What can I do?
– It doesn’t matter to me if I have sex or not. I can take it or leave it, but if I don’t initiate sex, my lover starts to feel neglected. Does being in an intimate relationship with someone require that I initiate sex?
– How can I deal with this jealousy? Whenever my partner gets close with people I think could be potential lovers, I get really afraid.
– I’m with someone who is wishy washy about whether I’m the one. I’m not sure if I should let the relationship go so that I can be open to dating other people. I feel like I might be wasting my life with this one.