Bulgarian Rose Otto Essential Oil Profile
Bulgarian Rose Otto Essential Oil Profile
Bulgarian Rose Otto Essential Oil is one of the most sought after oils for its scent, purity, and array of healing benefits. True Bulgarian Rose Otto is extremely rare, as it is only grown in Bulgaria and Turkey, due to necessary growing conditions. “The Valley of Roses” in Kazanlak, Bulgaria, is where the bulk of Bulgaria's rose plants naturally thrive.
Bulgarian Rose Otto’s plethora of healing benefits begins with its amazingly high vibrational frequency of 320Hz, while most essential oils average 52Hz. Research has shown that essential oils vibrate on the highest frequency known, Rose Otto being the highest, and can create an environment where disease, bacteria, and viruses cease to exist.
Bulgarian Rose Otto has been used since the 17th century for its medicinal and heart healing properties. The potency and benefits of this healing oil can be largely credited to the methods of cultivation and extraction.
“The Valley of Roses,” located in Kazanlak, Bulgaria, has the most ideal climate for growing the most fragrant roses with the largest abundance of therapeutic ingredients. Bulgarian Rose Otto contains more than 300 chemical compounds and is one of the most complex natural substances on Earth.
- Botanical Name: Rosa Damascena
- Derived From: Bulgarian Rose Petals
- Origin: Kazanlak, Bulgaria - “Valley of Roses”
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Aroma: Floral, Intense, Sweet
- Physical Description: Light Yellow Color; Thin Consistency; Congeals under 75° F
- Emotional: Rose Otto has been used throughout aromatherapy to cool and calm the mind, relieving one of depression, sadness, and anxiety. The oil effectively balances the emotions, allowing release of unpleasant feelings and self-defeating thoughts. Rose Otto is also a very powerful aphrodisiac and will instill undoubtable feelings of gratitude, unconditional love, and compassion.
- Physical: Bulgarian Rose Otto increases circulation and promotes the removal of toxins, thus toning and balancing the digestive and vascular systems. The oil is also prized as the ultimate feminine oil, assisting with all menstrual and menopausal issues. Rose Otto also attains antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antispasmodic, antiseptic, diuretic, and sedative properties.
- Spiritual: As Bulgarian Rose Otto vibrates at an astoundingly high frequency, the oils’ spiritual benefits can be perceived as beyond elevating. The oil has the greatest effect on the heart chakra, as the oil raises one’s frequency to the high notes of unconditional love and divine abundance.
- Skincare: Bulgarian Rose Otto is indicated for all skin types, as the oil soothes, moisturizes, and nourishes the skin. The oil is proven to fight free radicals, stimulate collagen production, and having a toning and astringent effect on the capillaries, thus slowing down and reversing the skin’s aging process. When used in daily skincare, Rose Otto will provide the proper nourishment and nutrients necessary for optimal skin health and rejuvenation.
- First Chakra - Root: In the root chakra, Bulgarian Rose Otto releases feelings of separation, leading to depression, anxiety, and fear. Rose Otto encourages one to see past separation and be able to feel the wholeness of the Universe.
- Second Chakra - Sacral: The Sacral Chakra is the center where creativity and sexual energy are cultivated. Bulgarian Rose Otto, used as a powerful aphrodisiac, will assist with impotence and restore sexual drive.
- Third Chakra - Solar Plexus: Bulgarian Rose Otto helps one connect to personal power and self-respect. The oil balances the solar plexus chakra on an emotional level through instilling feelings of a positive self image. Rose Otto will also help lessen stress and tension on the adrenal glands, allowing nervous tension to disperse.
- Fourth Chakra - Heart: Bulgarian Rose Otto is the ultimate essential oil for the heart chakra. The oil will balance one’s love of self and others, ease emotional heartache, calm the circulatory system, and aid the respiratory system with shortness of breathe or feelings of tightness.
- Fifth Chakra - Throat: Our centers of communication becomes blocked through lack of self-confidence and inability to express our Inner Truth. Bulgarian Rose Otto instills inner strength and fortitude, encouraging feelings of self-love, self-confidence, self-respect, and sincerity.
- Sixth Chakra - Third Eye: Rose Otto is the highest frequency essential oil, making it an ideal third eye chakra balancer. The oil can be used during meditation and spiritual rituals for bringing one closer to conscious thought.
- Seventh Chakra - Crown: States of meditation are acquired in the sixth chakra. To achieve higher and deeper states of meditation, high vibrational oils are highly effective. Bulgarian Rose Otto, being the highest vibrational essential oil, would be an ideal tool for meditative and yogic practices.
- Physical: Light Yellow
- Etheric: Blue, Green, Gold, Pink, and Silver
- Contraindications: Keep out of Reach of Children, Use with Care, Do NOT use while pregnant
- Massage Oil: Dilute 50% Rose Otto to 50% carrier oil such as grapeseed, rosehip, jojoba, or argan oils, and massage over any area where you would like healing to occur. Note: When using the oil to heal a specific area, no dilution is necessary.
- Facial Beauty Oil: Use 25% Rose Otto to 75% carrier oil. We recommend Argan as the carrier oil because of it’s skin healing and beautifying properties.
- Bath/Shower: Add 25 drops to 1oz vodka, whole milk, or a handful of good sea salt and disperse in warm bath - soak for at least 20 minutes; or add 8 drops to warm we skin while in the shower to distribute. Rinsing is optional.
- Diffusor: Follow diffusor manufacturer’s instructions.
- Aromatherapy Mist: Add 30 drops per 2oz distilled water and spray as desired. Shake before each use.
- Reiki or other Healing Work: Rose Otto can open the heart and seal auric holes. Drop oil in the palm of hands, rub together gently and let the healing energy flow.