Honeysuckle essential oil has been used throughout the world for thousands of years to treat many respiratory system conditions. Honeysuckle was first used in AD 659 as a Chinese medicine for releasing poisons, such as snakebites, as well as heat from the body. In order to successfully remove heat and poisons, the stems of the flower would be used in acupuncture to stimulate the flow of energy (chi). Throughout Europe, honeysuckle essential oil was used to aid childbirth in order to comfort and clear toxins and heat from the mother’s body.
Today, honeysuckle is widely used in aromatherapy for it’s uplifting and free-spirited aromatic benefits. Honeysuckle aids one in getting past regrets and moving forward freely in life. With consecutive use of 100% Pure Honeysuckle Essential Oil, life will bring much happiness, luck, and increased intuition regarding money and wealth!
– Botanical Name: Lonicera Caprifolium
– Botanical Family: Caprifoliaceae
– Derived From: Honeysuckle Flowers
– Origin: India
– Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation of the Flowers
Aroma: Floral, Sweet, Strong
– Physical Description: Orange-yellow to Dark Orange-yellow liquid with light consistency
– Reiki Charged: All of the essential oils offered by Miracle Botanicals are Reiki charged by Hope Johnson. Honeysuckle essential oil is charged with the intent to release emotional and physical pain and suffering, as well as increase attraction of wealth and abundance!
– Emotions: Honeysuckle aides one to get past mental regrets, and move forward freely in life. It’s captivating scent is able to instill love, beauty, and banish any fear and sadness, including divorce, death, and loneliness. The oil allows one to overcome harshness, indulge in self-renewal, and inspires hope, progress, freedom, and unity.
– Physical: Honeysuckle has been used for thousands of years to treat respiratory conditions, diarrhea, ease childbirth, and stimulate the flow of energy throughout the body. Aromadendrene, a terpenoid, is a constituent of honeysuckle essential oil, which contributes to the oil’s antimicrobial properties. The terpenoid inhibits growth of microorganisms, such as, bacteria, fungi, and protozoans. Eugenol, a phenyl propene, which is known to be a restorative and has a palliative effect, meaning it relieves pain and prevents further suffering.
– Spiritual: Honeysuckle essential oil helps one to attract, money, psychic power, and luck. The oil instills spiritual growth and enlightenment, illuminates patterns, and is attracting wealth and abundance. The oils is very well known for bringing erotic dreams while you sleep, by placing it on your pillow right before bed.
– Third Chakra: Solar Plexus Chakra – Instills the ability to adapt to new situations and ideas, by enhancing inner strength
– Fourth Chakra: Heart Chakra – Calms and opens the heart; promotes love, compassion, and patience. Heals emotional wounds, especially sexually traumatic energies
– Physical Flower: Yellow, Orange, Red
– Oil: Yellow, Orange
– Etheric: Green, White, Yellow
Methods of Usage:
– Neat: Place a drop or two directly onto clean and intact skin. A couple drops on the wrists, shoulders, temples or neck imparts a strong woodsy and honey-like aroma. Note: Helichrysum should not be used undiluted on facial skin, and should only be used undiluted on the skin for fragrance purposes only, as it is too concentrated to be healing when used neat.
– Blended with Carrier: Use 5 drops per 1 TBL of carrier oil such as grapeseed, rosehip, jojoba or hazelnut oils, and massage over any area where you would like for healing to occur.
– Bath: Place 8 drops into 3 handfuls of bath salt and disperse, or add 8 drops to vodka or whole milk and disperse.
– Shower: Soak for at least 3 minutes in steamy shower, then with the water off or turned away from the body, allow 5-7 drops to fall in the palm of the hand and distribute all over wet body (not face). The oil will penetrate very quickly, and the body can be rinsed again, or not.
– Diffusor: Follow diffusor manufacturer’s instructions, but typically add about 8 drops.
– Room Deodorizer: Add 15 drops per 2oz distilled water and spray as desired.