The fifth spiraling energy center in our being is the Throat Chakra. The Sanskrit name for this chakra is “Vishuddha,” which means, “Purity.” The fifth chakra is the first chakra that focuses on the spiritual plane, in a form of faith and understanding, for when it is open and balanced, the chakra syncs the powers of our heart, our personal domain, and our mind, our physical domain.The fifth chakra contributes to an understanding of the power of choice, as this power makes up every aspect of our lives. The power of our choices is highly connected with faith, in that we make our choices with either faith in our fears or faith in the Divine. Through this faith and choice connection, we hold the power of creation itself!
The Throat Chakra is located in the back of the throat, which is associated with the neck, jaw, ears, teeth, upper lungs, gums, mouth, esophagus, and the thyroid gland. The throat is the main center of our telepathic and verbal communication. Communication is done through self-expression, not only that of our own, but also through others’ expressions, in which the aspect of “listening to what others have to offer” is an important part of a balanced throat chakra. Due to the fifth chakra’s location of between the mind and the heart energies, it is important to make decisions uniting the energies of the heart and the mind, in order to understand and break through any patterns of wanting change but fearing the change at the same time. When making choices using both of the head and heart energies, without any judgments (fear) or expectations, we are putting our faith into the Divine and living in our Truth, which will allow healing, empowerment, and more of what is wanted out of life!
The throat chakra governs our ability to make decisions both mentally and emotionally, by acting as a bridge between the Heart chakra (love and forgiveness) and the third eye chakra (thoughts and mental energy.) The fifth chakra gives the ability to listen to our inner voice as well as the voice of compassion and wisdom, known as the Divine voice. Through understanding and trusting the combining of our inner voice and the Divine voice, we are able to live freely from judgment and fear. This act is known as living in our Inner Truth (intuition), meaning we will no longer have a need for enoforcing any beliefs or opinions onto others, as we may speak our truth with compassion and confidence, so as not to threaten others by personal beliefs and opinions. Through this Inner Truth, we can live in personal power with confidence and consciousness, all achieved through our thoughts and emotions!
The fourth spiraling energy center in our being is the Heart Chakra. The Sanskrit name for this chakra is “Anahata,” which means, “stillness.” The heart chakra is in the middle of all the chakras and is our main emotional center. When the heart chakra is balanced, it is able to help propel our emotional development by recognizing that love is the most powerful energy we have and by learning how to embrace this energy.
The Heart Chakra is located in our heart center, which is in the center of the chest and just between the shoulder blades, slightly above our physical heart. Since this energy center is located in the middle of the other chakras, the higher and lower chakra energies are integrated at the heart chakra. Therefore, when the fourth chakra is balanced, one will have more compassionate and positive emotional perceptions through all other chakras, allowing a great improvement in the quality of life.
The Heart Chakra governs our ability to unconditionally love. With this ability, we are able to accept and appreciate any challenges we are faced with, and understand that they will contribute to our conscious evolution. As the first three chakras focus on our loving connection with the physical world, the fourth chakra focuses on our loving connection with ourselves based on our feelings of our own thoughts and emotions. The most physical and spiritual act to improve our feelings about thoughts and emotions is forgiveness. Forgiveness is one of the most effective ways to love and nurture yourself. By forgiving yourself, as well as others for the past or the present, emotional healing begins. Attaching to emotional wounds involving others may only hurt ourselves, as they are our personal emotions, therefore, forgiveness and release of the attachments to these emotional wounds will allow us to be free of the pain and suffering by acting out divine love and compassion!
The third spiraling energy center in our being is the Solar Plexus Chakra. The Sanskrit name for this chakra is “Manipura,” which means, “lustrous gem.” The solar plexus chakra relates to our personal fire connecting and relating with the world around us. The third chakra is our power center that produces the fire in the belly, the magnetic core of personality and ego.
The third chakra is located in the area of the solar plexus, which sits between the naval and digestive system. This energy flows through vital organs, such as the liver and gallbladder. When there is an imbalance in the third chakra, one will most likely experience digestive disorders and/or eating disorders. The solar plexus senses include sight and cognitive thinking, which is why the phrase “gut feeling” came about.
The Solar Plexus Chakra regulates the feelings of self esteem, self respect, self discipline, ambition, and courage. When the solar plexus chakra becomes imbalanced, fears of rejection, criticism, obesity, and aging begin to kick in. A healthy amount of self esteem as well as our intuitive voice are developed in a well balanced solar plexus. Our intuitive voice provides guidance throughout life, and will be as strong as the solar plexus is balanced. This chakra also holds our intuition and independence, which allows us to take risks and flow with “gut feelings.” As we evolve into the feelings of self-empowerment, we must first shed the fears that block us from the realization of pure living beauty!
The second spiraling energy center in our being is the Sacral Chakra. The Sanskrit name for this chakra is “Svadhisthana,” which means, “dwelling place of the self.” The second chakra focuses on passion and emotional health and well being. A balanced sacral chakra will lead to ultimate communication with all other chakras.
The sacral chakra is located in the lower abdomen, about an inch above the naval. Aches, pains, and tingles in the lower abdomen region are a sign of an imbalance in the sacral chakra. As soon as the emotional issue is resolved, the symptom will be relieved. The sacral chakra is associated with the reproductive organs, hips, sacrum, low back, and kidneys. It also is involved with all of the liquids in the body including, the circulation of blood, urine, menstruation, and tears.
The sacral chakra governs issues regarding interpersonal relationships involving passion, sexuality, and creativity. This chakra holds an inherent duality, also known as yin/yang. Understanding these dual energies is the key to attracting relationships, which help us to better understand ourselves. Likewise, these opposite energies allow us to make the choices of interacting with others whom support spiritual development and releasing relationships, which stunt personal growth.
The first spiraling energy center, or chakra, in our body is the root chakra, also known as the base chakra. The Sanskrit name of the 1st chakra is “muladhara,” which means base or root. This chakra controls the grounding energy that connects and empowers our earth energies and overall being. The root chakra caters to the need of feeling grounded and supported in all aspects of our lives.
The root chakra is located at the base of the spinal cord, generally between the sex organs and anal. Due to its location near the genitals, this chakra deals with our physical beings’ regenerative aspects. Also, since the 1st chakra is at the base of our beings, every other chakra receives empowering energy based on how much the root chakra is open to letting the energy stream through to those other chakras.
The root chakra governs issues regarding physical self-preservation. It also relates to feelings of protection, security, self-confidence, abundance, stability, and primal procreative urges. An open and balanced root chakra instills feelings of belonging, expectation that physical needs are already met with ease, self-confidence, and ultimate happiness and freedom in life.
Helichrysum essential oil has been known as one of the most sacred oils of all time. The French synonym of helichrysum is Immortelle, which means everlasting, as it is used throughout Europe for many medicinal and healing purposes.
Helichrysum is known to open the heart and clear old emotional wounds and suffering.
Helichrysum is regarded as a sacred and spiritual oil due to its ability to assist an emotionally exhausted and debilitated mind, as it is a releaser of Chi throughout the mind and body.Thus allowing Helichrysum to help one release the deepest of repressed emotions, restoring love, freedom, and compassion to the eternal soul.
– Botanical Name: Helichrysum Italicum
– Botanical Family: Asteraceae
– Derived From: Helichrysum Flowers
– Origin: Morocco
– Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled from the flowers
– Aroma: Woodsy, Spicy, Strong, Honey-like
– Physical Description: Thick consistency, transparent, orange-red color
– Reiki Charged: All of the essential oils offered by Miracle Botanicals are Reiki charged by Hope Johnson. The Helichrysum essential oil offered here has been charged with the intent to connect the mind, body, and spirit.
Helichrysum is extracted through steam distillation of the fresh flowers. The oil comes out to a deep orange-red color and it’s aroma is very woodsy, spicy, honey-like, and extremely strong. The Helichrysum plants can grow up to 2 feet tall and are brightly colored, daisy-like flowers.
Please note that there are many different types of Helichrysum flowers, however, only the Helichrysum italicum is used for aromatherapy purposes.
– Emotions: Helichrysum is made up of the chemical components of alcohols and esters, which help one to be calm and relaxed, thus being a very effective stress reliever. Helichrysum contains the highest amount of Neryl Acetate, a serotinum, which greatly helps with the assist of deep emotional work; encourages spirituality; opens the heart and clears old emotional wounds and suffering; clears mental exhaustion; restores love and compassions; connects the mind, body, and spirit.
– Skincare: Used to treat dermatitis, eczema, and inflammation. Helichrysum contains a high concentration of di-ketones, which are compounds containing two carbonyl groups, which assists greatly with inflammation and regeneration of cells. Thus allowing Helichrysum to heal wounds, scar tissue, and aged scar tissue.
– Physical: Helichrysum contains a compound called Hepatic, which detoxes the liver, allowing release of congestion, neutralized effects of nicotine and caffeine, and helps cure herpes. Helichrysum is also used for arthritis, rheumatism, asthma, and muscular aches and pains. One of the main components of Helichrysum is serotinum, which includes a high level of Neryl Acetate. Neryl Acetate gives the oil its anti-spasmodic properties, which allows muscle relaxing, as well as muscular knot releasing effects. Helichrysum also contains curcumenes, which are potent inflammates that help release inflammation as well as heavy metals throughout the body.
Helichrysum essential oil, applied to an open wound stop bleeding very quickly and encourages rapid healing. It’s also great for sunburned skin. Blend 2-5 drops per tsp of jojoba or other very emollient carrier oil and apply often.
– Spiritual: Releases deep and subtle emotional trauma, allowing patience and relaxation; Stimulates right side of the brain, increasing creativity; increases dream activity; when used in meditation, it encourages spirituality and personal growth.
– First Chakra: Represents Courage, Passion, and Loyalty. This chakra allows one to be grounded and connected to the Earth.
– Second Chakra: Connects Spirituality and Sexuality; Promotes Creativity and Procreation
– Third Chakra: Solar Plexus Chakra instills the ability to adapt to new situations and ideas, by enhancing inner strength
– Fifth Chakra: Calms and opens the heart; promotes love, compassion, and patience. Heals emotional wounds, especially sexually traumatic energies
– Physical Flower: Red, Orange, and Yellow
– Oil: Red, Orange, and Yellow
– Etheric: Yellow, Blue, Orange, and Red
Contraindications: Avoid during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Methods of Usage:
– Neat: Place a drop or two directly onto clean and intact skin. A couple drops on the wrists, shoulders, temples or neck imparts a strong woodsy and honey-like aroma. Note: Helichrysum should not be used undiluted on facial skin, and should only be used undiluted on the skin for fragrance purposes only, as it is too concentrated to be healing when used neat.
– Blended with Carrier: Use 5 drops per 1 TBL of carrier oil such as grapeseed, rosehip, jojoba or hazelnut oils, and massage over any area where you would like for healing to occur.
– Bath: Place 8 drops into 3 handfuls of bath salt and disperse, or add 8 drops to vodka or whole milk and disperse.
– Shower: Soak for at least 3 minutes in steamy shower, then with the water off or turned away from the body, allow 5-7 drops to fall in the palm of the hand and distribute all over wet body (not face). The oil will penetrate very quickly, and the body can be rinsed again, or not.
– Diffusor: Follow diffusor manufacturer’s instructions, but typically add about 8 drops.
– Room Deodorizer: Add 15 drops per 2oz distilled water and spray as desired.
Technique to Release Emotional and Physical Scars of a Painful Past:
Come into a cross-legged pose, or sit in a chair with your back straight and feet on the floor. Center your self by paying attention to your breath, with the intention to relax and release. Let 2 drops of Pure Helichrysum essential oil (or diluted to your taste) fall in the palm of your hand, then bring your hands together at your heart and gently rub the palms together.
Stop rubbing the palms together, and then deeply inhale the aroma while you keep re-directing your attention back to the breath for about a minute. Then move your arms out to the sides – level with the shoulders – with your palms facing straight up.
Breathe long and deep while you hold your arms out to the sides. Do it for as long as you can, and don’t be afraid to challenge yourself!
When you can’t hold your arms up any longer, bend your elbows and slowly bring your arms in to the side. Then sit quietly and meditate for at least another minute.
Jasmine softly embraces the spirit and heart, bringing greater understanding of the conscious mind and all of its foibles. In its perfume, the wishes and desires of the heart are reflected, and in gentleness one may come to realize the subtle motives of the spirit. Individual aspirations may not always be what is required to Be in harmony with spirit, and one’s wishes and dreams for so called ‘others’ may deflect the individual from their path toward that harmonious state. Jasmine helps one to understand this, and accept what is.
It is said that jasmine has the ability to call the angelic realms close, and to be able to transmit the soul’s joy and love into the world of form. In this world of illusory form, space is often necessary for a moment’s reflection – to consider the greater purpose, the master hand at work, and to inhale the glory of heaven. Paths trodden are often a mixture of joy and sorrow, but through it all, every instance of The One can survive and thrive; sometimes all it takes is another point of view.
Jasmine’s purpose is to provide a personal haven, where one finds a greater conscious resonation with the Divine.
– Reiki Charged: All of the essential oils offered by Miracle Botanicals are Reiki charged by Hope Johnson. The Jasmine essential oil offered here has been charged with the intent to activate and amplify intuition for conscious integration of the heart’s guidance.
The Jasmine essential oil offered here has been extracted using gentle hydro-distillation (cool steam) of Indian Jasmine flowers. The resulting oil is a medium consistency, reddish-amber liquid with a warm, angelic, floral aroma.
Please note that the majority of Jasmine essential oil offered for sale is in ‘absolute’ form – which means toxic solvents were used for extraction. This Jasmine essential is gently steam distilled using advanced technology known as hydro-distillation, resulting in a very pure and safe oil when used as recommended below.
– Emotions: Jasmine essential oil encourages emotional upliftment and the release of worry, depression, nervousness, and tension; promotes confidence, sensuality and joy.
– Skincare: Indicated for wrinkles, hormonal acne and to stimulate the scalp. Make sure to dilute in carrier oil to 2-5% when applying to the face.
– Physical: Sexual stimulant – great for both frigidity and impotence
– Spiritual: Euphoric, imparts a sense of wholeness, focuses consciousness on the present moment, promotes creativity and artistic development, warms and opens the heart, enhances intuition, opens the mind to deeper truths, promotes optimism, openness, sensitivity, harmony, awareness, profundity and inspiration.
– Second Chakra: Connects Spirituality with Sexuality
– Fourth: Encourages trust
– Fifth: Warms and opens the heart
– Seventh: Enhances intuition. Opens the mind to deeper Truth. Inspires
– Eighth: Heightens spiritual awareness
– Physical Flower: White
– Oil: Red-Amber
– Etheric: gold, blue, pink, green, violet-silver
Contraindications: None known when used as recommended below
Methods of Usage:
– Neat: Place a drop or two directly onto clean and intact skin. A couple drops on the wrists, shoulders, temples or neck imparts a beautiful aroma and invites intuitive prowess, wholeness, beauty and love. Note: May be too concentrated to be used undiluted on facial skin.
– Blended with Carrier: Use 15 drops per 1 TBL of carrier oil such as grapeseed, rosehip, jojoba or hazelnut oils, and massage over any area where you would like for healing to occur.
– Bath: Place 8 drops into 3 handfuls of bath salt and disperse, or add 8 drops to vodka or whole milk and disperse
– Diffusor: Follow diffusor manufacturer’s instructions, but typically add about 8 drops.
– Room Deodorizer: Add 15 drops per 2oz distilled water and spray as desired.
Ritual for Stimulating Intuition and Guidance:
Create a calm and quiet space, sit cross legged on the floor, or in a chair with the hips square and the feet flat.
Allow one drop of Jasmine essential oil to fall on the middle fingertip of either hand, and place that drop on the crown chakra (the center of the top of your head), then place 2-3 drops in the palms and rub together gently for a few seconds. Place the palms together at the heart chakra (center of the sternum, between breasts) so that all fingers are pointing directly upward.
Close your eyes and focus your eyeballs up and in, toward your third eye (between the eyebrows). Chant the sound AUM for 3 seconds to 30 minutes, while focusing attention on the energetic sensation at the crown chakra and third eye.
To Chant the sound ‘AUM’, inhale deeply and make a long OOO sound for about two thirds of the out breath. Then for the last one third of the breath, make the sound MMM. Feel this sound emerging from the space between and slightly above your eyebrows and emanating outward indefinitely.
Bulgarian Rose Otto Essential Oil is one of the most sought after oils for its scent, purity, and array of healing benefits. True Bulgarian Rose Otto is extremely rare, as it is only grown in Bulgaria and Turkey, due to necessary growing conditions. “The Valley of Roses” in Kazanlak, Bulgaria, is where the bulk of Bulgaria’s rose plants naturally thrive.
Bulgarian Rose Otto’s plethora of healing benefits begins with its amazingly high vibrational frequency of 320Hz, while most essential oils average 52Hz. Research has shown that essential oils vibrate on the highest frequency known, Rose Otto being the highest, and can create an environment where disease, bacteria, and viruses cease to exist.
Bulgarian Rose Otto has been used since the 17th century for its medicinal and heart healing properties. The potency and benefits of this healing oil can be largely credited to the methods of cultivation and extraction.
“The Valley of Roses,” located in Kazanlak, Bulgaria, has the most ideal climate for growing the most fragrant roses with the largest abundance of therapeutic ingredients. Bulgarian Rose Otto contains more than 300 chemical compounds and is one of the most complex natural substances on Earth.
Botanical Name: Rosa Damascena
Derived From: Bulgarian Rose Petals
Origin: Kazanlak, Bulgaria – “Valley of Roses”
Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
Aroma: Floral, Intense, Sweet
Physical Description: Light Yellow Color; Thin Consistency; Congeals under 75° F
Emotional:Rose Otto has been used throughout aromatherapy to cool and calm the mind, relieving one of depression, sadness, and anxiety. The oil effectively balances the emotions, allowing release of unpleasant feelings and self-defeating thoughts. Rose Otto is also a very powerful aphrodisiac and will instill undoubtable feelings of gratitude, unconditional love, and compassion.
Physical: Bulgarian Rose Otto increases circulation and promotes the removal of toxins, thus toning and balancing the digestive and vascular systems. The oil is also prized as the ultimate feminine oil, assisting with all menstrual and menopausal issues. Rose Otto also attains antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antispasmodic, antiseptic, diuretic, and sedative properties.
Spiritual: As Bulgarian Rose Otto vibrates at an astoundingly high frequency, the oils’ spiritual benefits can be perceived as beyond elevating. The oil has the greatest effect on the heart chakra, as the oil raises one’s frequency to the high notes of unconditional love and divine abundance.
Skincare:Bulgarian Rose Otto is indicated for all skin types, as the oil soothes, moisturizes, and nourishes the skin. The oil is proven to fight free radicals, stimulate collagen production, and having a toning and astringent effect on the capillaries, thus slowing down and reversing the skin’s aging process. When used in daily skincare, Rose Otto will provide the proper nourishment and nutrients necessary for optimal skin health and rejuvenation.
First Chakra – Root: In the root chakra, Bulgarian Rose Otto releases feelings of separation, leading to depression, anxiety, and fear. Rose Otto encourages one to see past separation and be able to feel the wholeness of the Universe.
Second Chakra – Sacral: The Sacral Chakra is the center where creativity and sexual energy are cultivated. Bulgarian Rose Otto, used as a powerful aphrodisiac, will assist with impotence and restore sexual drive.
Third Chakra – Solar Plexus: Bulgarian Rose Otto helps one connect to personal power and self-respect. The oil balances the solar plexus chakra on an emotional level through instilling feelings of a positive self image. Rose Otto will also help lessen stress and tension on the adrenal glands, allowing nervous tension to disperse.
Fourth Chakra – Heart: Bulgarian Rose Otto is the ultimate essential oil for the heart chakra. The oil will balance one’s love of self and others, ease emotional heartache, calm the circulatory system, and aid the respiratory system with shortness of breathe or feelings of tightness.
Fifth Chakra – Throat: Our centers of communication becomes blocked through lack of self-confidence and inability to express our Inner Truth. Bulgarian Rose Otto instills inner strength and fortitude, encouraging feelings of self-love, self-confidence, self-respect, and sincerity.
Sixth Chakra – Third Eye: Rose Otto is the highest frequency essential oil, making it an ideal third eye chakra balancer. The oil can be used during meditation and spiritual rituals for bringing one closer to conscious thought.
Seventh Chakra – Crown: States of meditation are acquired in the sixth chakra. To achieve higher and deeper states of meditation, high vibrational oils are highly effective. Bulgarian Rose Otto, being the highest vibrational essential oil, would be an ideal tool for meditative and yogic practices.
Physical: Light Yellow
Etheric: Blue, Green, Gold, Pink, and Silver
Contraindications: Keep out of Reach of Children, Use with Care, Do NOT use while pregnant
Massage Oil: Dilute 50% Rose Otto to 50% carrier oil such as grapeseed, rosehip, jojoba, or argan oils, and massage over any area where you would like healing to occur. Note: When using the oil to heal a specific area, no dilution is necessary.
Facial Beauty Oil: Use 25% Rose Otto to 75% carrier oil. We recommend Argan as the carrier oil because of it’s skin healing and beautifying properties.
Bath/Shower: Add 25 drops to 1oz vodka, whole milk, or a handful of good sea salt and disperse in warm bath – soak for at least 20 minutes; or add 8 drops to warm we skin while in the shower to distribute. Rinsing is optional.